Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mother-Daughter

Oh my I need to start blogging more... Well I like my job and all the people. I cannot wait around forever and at some point I need to let go to let that person fly and find their way. So I wish you all the happiness in the world you deserve it and if it isnt me I hope the next woman treats you good and deserves your heart and kindness. I am finally feeling like I am on a good path since everything has happened. I am living paycheck to paycheck but that is alright because I get my daughter everything she needs. So getting if getting the moon for her means struggling with money I am fine with that. I know we will be on top no matter how much money we have... We took Mother-Daughter pictures on Sunday. Nhi took them and they look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment