Saturday, February 19, 2011

My little gifts from GOD!

I am so blessed to have a great daughter and a little boy on the way! I have bought him one sleeper and a cowboy sign. Adalyn has gotten about 5 new outfits that I got her. She has been mimicing me for the past week and its adorable. She started saying BUBBA and SISTER, and can almost say TRICIA! She is very smart. I love my life and my kids. I took Adalyn to the park the other day with her cousin Khayden... I cant believe that she is already 13 months and Wednesday I get to hear my little Christian's heartbeat... I bought some flannel material to make a recieving blanket and burp rags with but Walmart was out of the sewing machine I wanted, I guess I will try to make them another time. I am meeting up with the kids' Granny and aunt Rachel at Cheesecake Factory. Have a great night...

No comments:

Post a Comment