Thursday, August 18, 2011

LoVe....



LOVE is a main reason I am here. I love to give out LOVE to people. I love my children, mother, GOD, and friends, and family. I am blessed to have people in my life that stick by me! Today the kids and I got to take photos with my mother! The photographer is working on a project to show the governor of the women in prison on nonviolent crimes and how it hurts their children and grandchildren being in the. I is going to be made into a book so hopefully some more laws will be made to help get women released... I love my mother so much no matter what choices she has made, we all make mistakes and just need someone to give us a chance to prove what we are made of. I am extremely proud of my mother it took her a decade before she finally got her GED but it took her being behind bars to accomplish that, prison is good for people in a way. I cannot wait to have her home!!!!! My hands are getting fuller and fuller everyday with the kids. Tonight I had one in my arms and the other laying across my lap. I am blessed with them! Today I won a FREE $20 print credit from this amazing photographer! Cant wait to go have our pictures taken. I think I am going to do a session for myself that way I will have photos of myself to put up next to the kids professional photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment