Saturday, November 26, 2011

Off day

Well I called into work today cause my son had a fever again. I took him to the hospital last night to have him checked out. He has an upper respiratory infection. poor baby boy. His fever goes up and down. There really are some great people in this world, a man that stays in my aunts apartment complex has generously offered to pay my electric bill for this month and next month. I am so blessed that happen because finances are so tight right now. His wife and him told me to tell them if I need anything else paid for to let them know. God truly is looking out for us. I know I shouldnt think about money but I pray that my childrens child support starts kicking in and that my daughters starts paying paid in the full amount. Thanksgiving was amazing until one thing happen but after that it was amazing again!!! Spent time with my mother, the Cox, and Jones families. Adalyn got to see her father briefly on Thanksgiving, umm Christian didnt cause he didnt get held or looked at by their father. I feel bad for my son but at least I was the only one to witness it and I have people to see how they are treated and instead of hear say.... Adalyn has her first pair of heels and she is playing in them right now but loves them! OMG the wind is blowing so hard im scared to take the kids outside... OH my the kids took a 3 hour nap today!!!! Black friday was not as bad as I thought it would be but I just wish I had the finances to start buying stuff.... I feel like im failing my kids somehow. Well everyone have a blessed day....

No comments:

Post a Comment