Monday, November 21, 2011

What a day!!!!!!

Well I started working last week and I like it sometimes but I miss my kids oh so much... Today we had a full day of doctor appts and getting the children some more winter clothes! Adalyn got a huge Billy goat. Christian went to the doctor today to have his eye checked because it was swollen for 2 days. He is fine but he could have animal allergies. Adalyn hasnt been feeling very well today and I am not sure why. I made dinner this evening and it was delicious!!! Steak and Potatoes!!! But I made the fire alarm go off so I opened the window and everything in front of it is soaked... Adalyn put her pants on all by herself today granted they were on backwards she still got them on!! She is growing up so fast! Cant believe Thanksgiving is in three days! I am going to The Cox family and Cecil/Ketchum family dinners. Cant wait for the kids to meet some more of their family that I havent seen in 2 years! I had a girls night Saturday, we went to dinner and then seen BREAKING DAWN!!!! OMG it was so amazing I cant wait to see it again and for Part 2. I loved Charlie's wedding toast! "I know Edward will be a good husband cause Im a cop I know those kind of things!!!" Well thats only part of it but it was great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment