Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fun!!

So today we spent most of the day at the zoo with Adalyn's Granny and cousin Addyson! We had loads of fun! Adalyn is 14 mths and Addyson is 9 mths old... All day people kept asking "aww you have twins!" No sillys they are cousins! I guess the baby bump + two little girls that are similiar looking + our granny = me looking like a mother of two or of twins and expecting a third... I would not know what I would do if I did have twins and expecting another baby and doing it alone.... Man I would be super woman/MOM!!!

I have been scrapbooking every free chance I get (which I dont get alot)... I dont mind the little time I dont have cause my time that is gone is spent every minute with my beautiful daughter... Even today when she was exhausted we still had a blast when we got home... We played peek-a-boo with eachother and gave away kisses to one another!

My children's WONDERFUL Grammy is an amazing scrapbooker! Aimee (Grammy) and Nana (Betty) are making Christian's baby book. Aimee got the first page finished and it looks so CUTE! Thank you Aimee, and for always being there for me even though it puts you in a tough position... I love you and you still have a place in my heart. Your beautiful kids I still consider them as my siblings even though I am not marrying your son and father of my children anymore (or at least right now)....

2 comments:

  1. Darn you Shawna make me cry. Miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Im sorry but its the truth and I hate that you might never officially be my mother-in-law!!!

    ReplyDelete