Thursday, April 14, 2011

LONG AWAITED......

I am 26 weeks and 2 days!!! Can hardly believe I have 13 weeks and 5 days left or 95 days left!!!! I am so excited for Adalyn to meet her little brother... She felt him for the first time the other day, he wasnt moving but she felt his arm.
Speaking of my precious daughter; I got her and Christians cribs tonight and put hers together even though we are moving sometime, hopefully soon, I bought materials to make her a canopy. I plan to get her Easter basket together Sunday. She is so full of life and her top two molars are both through the skin.. She has a favorite stuffed animal its her JAGUAR! She loves to blow kisses and talk up a storm... She is going to spend Sunday and Monday with her father. We are all three going one of those days to get her Easter bunny picture done.. When we are together for those few minutes it feels as we are a family for a short time again.
So I have been to Kohls so much lately because I had to buy a couple nice things for work and of course they were too BIG. Then I exchanged a shirt and had to take it back again!! Well tonight when I was getting the cribs the lady asked if I was having TWINS... I am sorry I know it was probably because I was getting two cribs but really am I that BIG to seem as I am having twins??
I am very sad that we are not in church anymore but scared to go to a new church... I really want to go back to where we were going but dont want to impose on Jessica at her church if she is not okay with it.
Saturday we are having lunch with my dad and his wife for my BIRTHDAY dinner. Really hoping that I can get this 4d ultrasound on my birthday. I also found a great photographer with a great special going on that I am thinking of hiring to do our family/newborn pictures after Christian is here and she will help with the birth annoucements too! I would love to make them but not sure if I will be up to it...
I am making my baby shower invites and not sure where the girls are going to throw the party now because we are not moving into the house where we were going to have it at...
I have been applying to jobs to hopefully get a second job for a few hours a day monday thru friday... I know I might be taking on alot but I have my two kids and myself to think about... I have a small part time job on Fri-Sat-Sundays sometimes but not alot of hours so it sucks.... I would love to get a job at a new apartment complex so I could possibly get an apartment for free!
Well I am going to get some sleep cause my little girl will be up aroun 7am and ready to go then ready for a nap around 10-11am!!!
Sleep well all!

No comments:

Post a Comment