Saturday, May 14, 2011

INVITES AND STUFF!

Finally I got the baby shower invites mailed out! I am so excited to have the shower and see all my friends and family. Except I am scared no one will come because lately when I plan events people end up having stuff come up and cant come but hopefully people will make time for me and my son to join in this joyous time of mine and Adalyns life! I thought the invites turned out really cute but that could be because I made them!
I want to say CONGRATS to the Witten-Davis Family in Kansas because Aimee and Shannon were finally able to adopt her daughter CORA! I am so glad it finally happened and I know they are all so pleased and blessed!
I have another doctor appt this Thursday, as well as, court. I am excited for the doctor appt but not court. My childrens father is suppose to go to the doctor appt with me but I guess we will see if he comes to this appt. I will be 31 weeks on Wednesday!!!!! I can hardly believe my son will be here in 2 months!! Adalyn says "BUBBA" all the time!
At hobby lobby there is so much COWBOY FRAMES & WALL DECOR that I want to get Christian. They have tons of girly stuff and some large BUTTERFLIES that I need to get Adalyn for her room!!!!
Well we are having to be moved by the end of the month and still have no place to live yet... We looked at a potential house the other day but its only 2bd/2bth/2 car. The kitchen and living room were huge but I would be sharing the master room with both my children which can go great or be a disaster! I just wish my family was together again.... I love my kids though and they give me reason to live each day to the fullest and provide for them.
I havent been able to see my mom in a month and I am so ready to see her and hug her. Her birthday is next month on Fathers Day. I love her and wish she was here for me but I do have a couple women in my life that I consider as second mothers and they are great...
I registered for my classes and I might be retaking some of the classes I took this semester because I want to raise the grade in them. I had a really difficult semester and hope this next one and future ones go better. I planned my schedule to be all online classes with one entire semester class, 2 early 8wk classes, and 2 late 8wk classes!!!
Got to get ready for work!!
Oh I am thinking of making a home binder and need some ideas!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment