Thursday, May 5, 2011

Strange...

Last night had to be the most surprising night I never suspected to happen. Cannot say what happen but in a strange way I am glad it did. I now know the answers to some questions that have been running through my head and then I got some had predicted to happen. I must say thanks for letting me know and that I am okay with knowing what I know because I am mature and will not hold a grudge or be angry. I have grown this year so much in to a Woman I am so proud of and thankful to be put on this path. Thank you God for each and everyday you continue to bless my life with your presence, my babies, family, friends and just the chance to live and grow. Now I know I have been out of church for a few months but I do still have faith and pray. I can tell our Lord is with myself and children everyday. He has guided me to a path and life where I am stronger and able to say "It is okay and I completely understand why you choose to take that road without me." I love you and will always have a place for you in my heart and wish you the absolute best in life and your career.
My birthday was beyond amazing!! A couple of my favorite women got me a great gift and I cannot wait to try it out. I had a great dinner and lunch with some great ladies and kiddos! All in all my day was great that day. I had a 3d ultrasound the day before and was so thrilled to be able to get that for myself and my children to see when they grow up. It was a little strange to be able to see all of his features. I wish I was able to have that same experience with my daughter when she was in my belly but it was a great surprise to find out she was identical looking to her father!
So lately I have been making so many crafts and baby essentials. Just last week I made my friend Caitlin a baby blanket and burp cloths for her daughter. I had made some binky leashes but have not been able to find any suspender clips in the color silver. I have been working on my goddaughters gifts as well. I need to go find some adorable material to start on my sons. My bestfriend Jessica just found out her husband and her are going to be having a son in October! There is another boy to find material for, they are huge Yankees fans.
This pregnancy has been completely different from my first. This time around I have had mild Braxton Hicks contractions. I am thinking I will not make it to my July 20 due date, I give myself till July 6-9 to have him honestly.
Well enjoy the photos! Always have faith in God and yourself.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment