Monday, May 30, 2011

UGH........

I am so tired of posting sad or upsetting blog posts. I just cannot catch a break longer than a day.
My sweet baby girls allergies started acting up today and she was attached to my hip (WHICH I LOVE!!!!!) My son was a little quiet today. I spent the day with Bayli and Khayden. Bayli and I both got a new pair of tennis shoes. I do not really wear tennis shoes I wear my cowboy boots all the time! But my mom sent me money to go buy some so I did. I love my mommy!!
Well I found out some more stuff that a certain person said about me last year after my daughter was born. All I need to say is grow up and I am a good mother and person. I have not done anything to you and still havent, I know in the end I know what kind of mother and person I am. Its hard to believe that someone at that age should be more mature and not speak bad on me when I am a GREAT mother/person. I do not go around talking about your parenting or how you have messed up so keep it to yourself. We have all messed up and I know I got pregnant at 18 but it was the Most AMAZING gift I have been given. My daughter is so great and you and anyone else should be blessed to have her in your life and experience that moment with me.... I might have gotten pregnant at 18 but I graduated high school, I am still attending college FULL TIME, and working. So on top of that I have a BEAUTIFUL 16mth old daughter and expecting a son in about 6 weeks and still attending college FULL TIME and working on top of that. And plus certain people trying to bring me down. I am srry but I will not allow any person to put me down because I am winning I have a daughter that I adore and love, a son that is going to be great and a disfunctional family but they are so great to me and support me every way they can. Thank you to my mother who has raised me to be a strong independent and honest woman/mother. Yes I miss her everyday but still blessed for what she has taught me and let me experience.... My father wasnt in my life much but is now and he is helping me each day. I am shielding someone because I do not want tension between them if everything was to be known.
I am starting a 52 week BIBLE reading in June and hopefully we will be back in the church very soon! I plan to get my children dedicated at the sametime and that will be open to any and all family members when it happens. I love God, my children, family, friends, and my LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment