Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cannot Wait!!!

Well I went to the doctor today and it went great!!! I am now 3cm and 50% effaced... My doctor said "it will probably be a couple weeks, but if I am dilated a 5 or more than she will send me to labor and delivery after my next appt.." I am very excited to know that he is very close to make his debut! Today I got checked by my doctor and one of the nurses so I felt extra uncomfortable... I think I am pretty much ready for his arrival except I only have one newborn sleeper. I really need to find a matching outfit for all three of us for our family picture. Granny (the kids great grandmother) came to the appt today and we had a blast there and at lunch! I am hurting too much tonight and am choosing not to attend church tonight =(
Adalyn and I are praying for my friends new daughter she has been in the NICU since last night. Her white blood cell count was high and was not eating. Her white blood cell count went down but now has an infection, they are suppose to run a spinal tap to see what kind of infection she has.

No comments:

Post a Comment