Saturday, April 17, 2010

Birthday!!

       Today was Nana Betty Davis's birthday. I got to go to luch with her, Aimee, Adalyn, adn Cora! We also went to the scrapbook store in Andover. I have a good day and I have got 4 pages done of scrapping today. I just love scrapping. Right now Adalyn is asleep in Aimee's arms. Colby and his friends caught a big catfish today. So now the boys, minus Tarrance, are setting up a trot line at the same pond they caught the first catfish. Tarrance bought a 2001 truck today and went to Madison, Kansas to see Kirk and Glen. I am very happy for Tarrance buying him a truck. So tonight Adalyn and I will be home alone, fun! I hate being at home by ourselves. Last night Adalyn slept in her crib for the first time she didnt sleep in there all by herself until 3 a.m. then Tarrance watched her until 9 a.m. Well I have been praying and I want to find a church that is right for me and my daughter that preaching the word and gets you involved. I love God, my daughter, and my life. I will hopefully get into these CNA classes to get a job soon and I might have to get a job during the week to get cash to get my feet on the grouond so I can get a place for my daughter and I. Everyone have a wonderful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment