Tuesday, April 20, 2010

God is Great!!

Hey all well recently with everything happening I have started scrapbooking, FINALLY!! Well first I was going to start on my senior book but it has kind of been everything cause I chose which photos I want to do at that time and it is everywhere. So I have some pages for my senior book, my pregnancy journal book, and Adalyns' life book!! So I am going to post the photos of some of them up tomorrow... Well I am currently looking for a job and not looking forward to getting a job, it means less time with my daughter. I am so blessed with everything God has given to me and the people He has put into my life. Thank you God. His is truly the greatest. And it has taken me sometime to get back in the mode of church but I was young and wanted to spend time sleeping and hang out with friends. But God is my number one and I am grateful for all His blessing like my daughter, family, friends, tarrance, and tarrances family. Tarrance's family has really taken me as one of the own and I thank God for that because it is the family I wish I had growing up. Okay enough sad stuff I am tired and about to go lay down... I have to go to Wal-Mart in the morning to get some nice antique looking paper to print my resume`s on... I really want a receptionist job... Sweet dreams to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment