Monday, April 12, 2010

Single Mother....

           My life and my daughter's life will never be the same. I am going to be a single mom and my daughter is going to grow up with her parents being separated. It kills me to know that I have done everything in my power to make it work and I am repeatedly turned down. I am going to give my daughter everything I can to make sure she is super happy. I gained a family when I dated him but now I feel I am going to lose them. I will only be apart of them when I bring Adalyn around. That makes me sad because they were the family that I wish mine were to my mother and me. I am very grateful for everything I have been blessed with even if it was only for a short while. I know in my heart God has bigger plans for Adalyn and I. We will get our fairytale ending. Our love was a fairytale and now my prince charming has grown apart from me. I will always love you not just for our daughter but because I truly love you. I will not stand and wait for him to change his mind twice was enough to try. It is time to put this in the past I will not forget our love. Gosh writing really helps me get all my feelings out and say somethings that I can't say out loud. I am going to write this in my journal that my mother sent me.

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. ~Danny Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment