Friday, April 16, 2010

This Week!

        Well this week has been good. I spent 4 days in Oklahoma. I had a blast with my friends Jessica and Efren. Adalyn went to her first movie at a theatre and it was The Last Song, a good movie by the way! I got fitted for my Maid of Honor dress for Jessica's wedding... I cannot wait for her and Kyle to get married they are just the perfect match. Adalyn has been fussy the past couples days because she has been fighting her sleep. She is actually asleep right now in her crib for the first time at night. She is 3 months and 4 days! She is so darn adorable. I have prayed so much this week and I cannot wait for them to be answered whenever that time comes. I love my daughter and my life. I am blessed to have my daughter, GOD, friends and semi-family in my life. I am planning on finding a church for Adalyn and I to start going to. I am going to look online at some churchs here in Wichita, Kansas. And I am going to start looking at some rental houses and apartments. I am going to call the Bethal House Training Institute today and schedule a tour of the school and hopefully start some classes and start my career as a CNA for right now to get my feet on the ground. Sweet dreams! Part of me wants to take Adalyn and have her sleep next to me. But I wont she needs to get used to her bed... Im sad though. Okay sweet dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment