Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just Starting

Well I am just now starting a blog. I want this blog to be about my daughter, my life, and my new found hobby scrapbooking. I have started the past week on my senior book. I am excited to finish. I am the mother of a beautiful little girl. My birthday is coming up April 29. I have been so lucky to come into a great family that is loving and just full of fun! The family I have come into is Adalyn's father, Tarrance Witten. It is the family I have always wanted. Tarrance and I are currently separated. I am praying that we can work everything out. I am a online college student now since I had my daughter. I am thinking of switching my major to Photography. We currently live in Wichita, Kansas. I am loving my life and I am very thankful to have God in my life and everything he has blessed my life with.


No comments:

Post a Comment