Saturday, May 22, 2010

Long and Sad Time....

Well I havent blogged in a while because so much has happened... Well this Monday will be 2 weeks since I moved back to Oklahoma. I moved into my aunts house with my daughter. We moved because Tarrance and I kept arguing. I could not be around that or put our daughter through that. I miss Kansas, it had become my home. I miss Aimee, Shannon, Nana, and all the kids, oh and scrapping with Aimee... When I moved back to Oklahoma I started talking to a long time friend we were seeing where we could be more than friends but now he is back home in South Carolina for the summer. We were talking, texting and hanging out everyday but now I havent heard from him since he left. We have so much in our lives that I am confused about what is going on. When he left we were on the same page about us but now I feel as I got played... I am a little worried that he got back with his ex but if he did it is his loss... Its sad because we have a strong connection... Thursday I got in to a wreck, it was my fault, I rearended a guy on accident. We were on the highway and he got over and I thought he was all the way over but he wasnt. So I went and hit the driver side back bumper. His car just got scratched but my tire fender is bent and i have a dent in front of that. We didnt file a police report I am thankful... Well Adalyn is 4 months now!! She talks so much, she is close to laughing and sitting up on her own... I love that little girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment