Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Pregnancy Journal

Hi all well I have had a stroke of srapping energy! I started my pregnancy journal finally. Well I am going to show you what I have so far. I wish I would get motivated to do this on my other books!!
This is the first page in the book... I think this page is simple but cute at the same time. I used a photo of my belly when I was about 3 months, August 9, 2009. I used a red vintage paper for the background on the photo and wording...
This is the second page. This page has the three important days that I should always remember. The night we conceived a child, when we found out we were expecting and our scheduled due date. I didnt put the actual date she was born because I want it to wait until the end. I ripped each part and roughed up the paper to look somewhat older.
This is the third page. This is the Doctor page. I have two squares with every date of my doctor visits I was at throughout my pregnancy. I used a pink page and the different parts are white printing paper and then green flower vintage background paper. It has two different flowers in two corners.

This is the fifth page. I didnt put the fourth page up yet because part of the writtings got ripped so I just skipped it... On this page I used a polka dot paper, then striped paper to do the lines. I just picked a good font on the computer and printed out the words and cut it down. I put a flower next to each line, they each have two flowers with a dark silver brad in the middle. Over the letters I traced over with markers, the colors are yellow, peach, blue & pink.
This is the sixth page. Even though we arent together anymore our daughter should still know about how we met and the love we had for one another. I put "When we met" centered on the right hand side. A photo from my senior pictures. At the bottom of the page is a index card telling where we met and it is colored on the outside with Distress Ink by Tim Holtz

This is the seventh page. Like I said we are not together but our daughter will know the love and friendship we have for one another. On this page I used two photos, which is one of my senior pictures on the left and then our first picture we took together as a couple in March of 2009. I placed a heart in the bottom right hand corner with the saying "because I love you" on it. at the bottom of the page  I placed "Always & Forever" above the "In Love"
I hope all you enjoy this... I will post more when I get them finished. I am hoping to have this finished really soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment