Sunday, May 9, 2010

Lost....

Hi all I haven’t blogged in a while. Adalyn will be 4 months this Tuesday and she is 15 lb 2 oz, she is too adorable!! I have had a great week here is what has happened:

         • I have met many new friends that are super nice and fun to be around.

         • Today I helped set up for Nicole Calvert’s baby shower. She is having a baby boy, his name is Brody Ray, and is due June 24.

        • I didn’t get to send out my mother’s day cards. I feel so bad.

        • I went to Riverfest in Wichita for the first time. It was an adventure.

        • I feel a huge struggle coming up soon.

        • I got accepted to Heritage College for X-ray Medical Technician. I think I am going to have to post pone that too because so much is happening.

        • I am 10 seconds from moving back to Oklahoma and I know I will miss Kansas because I have become familiar with it almost. I have to do what will be best for Adalyn and me now.

        • I am thinking of applying at Hooters. What a surprise the one place everyone has always told me to work at. I need a job that I will make good money for my family of two.

       • This week I went to the Bombing Memorial in Bricktown it was so pretty. Then we walked around the canal it was a lot of fun.

      • I am hoping to see Iron Man 2 in a week but might drag my friends to see something else.

      • If I move I need to find storage and I hate having to pay that because I don’t have any money. I hate being broke it’s not a good feeling depending on a person to take care of you…

     • I can’t wait till I can go to school without any troubles.

     • When I applied at Heritage I won a free one hour massage! Yay me!

Well that is mainly what has been going on. I love my daughter and I thank GOD every day for all the blessings he has put in my path. All the things GOD does are amazing…



HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY TO ALL…

No comments:

Post a Comment