Sunday, May 23, 2010

Stalker....

Never thought I would say this again but I have a STALKER!! I mean I have not done anything to this person except that I could have something they want and they are ready to let go. Its a little nerve racking to know that someone is this way... All I have to say is to leave me and people I know alone... If you arent getting answers from the other person after you continue to ask then leave it alone it just means that they dont want you to know and that is fine because you are not apart of their life anymore. I am just so livid that I need some boxing gloves and a punching bag!! So that is me venting about the STALKER...


I have missed my daughter even though she has only been gone for the night. My life is so wrapped around her which I love that. She spent the night with her great grandparents Granmama and Papa... They just love having her around. Tarrance wasnt able to make it down because of the money. I hate that money is such a problem with people now a days. I wish we all had money to do whatever we wanted, but in some parts of the world that would be bad..


I am jealous of Aimee and Cora because they went and watched Letters to Juliet last night. They said it was good!! I cant wait to go see it...


I watched Robin Hood last week and it was AMAZING!! I am telling you to do yourself a favor and go see it. I also enjoyed The Back-Up Plan.. I just finished watching The Book of Eli. I would be scared if that ever happen to the country... I have all my faith in God to know that He will take care of us.


Well Heather Rogers and I have been talking about starting up a club for young mothers. We want to call it Marvelous Mothers... We want to be a non-profit club and hopefully work to get sponsored.. I am excited about this because it would be a great club to give advice, suppport, activities, charity work... And a place for fun for both mothers and the kids!!


I think this is all i have right now... So have a blessed day and thank God everyday for everything he does.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Thats the first time I have seen a movie before you!

    ReplyDelete