Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Even in the worst time....

Prayers are need to my children's great grandmother Granmama... She is in the hospital and not doing so well and I am sad to see her in the condition she is. We love you and are praying for you.
Today my daughter went with her father but then his grandmother went into the hospital so I called to offer and get our daughter. Well I pick her up and he walks us to the car well he started his truck I asked are you not staying? No I have to run somewhere. He gets our daughter buckled in her carseat and shuts the door. I tell him if you need anything I am here for you, I know that we have been fighting but that doesnt matter right now its about Granmama and I care for you all. He replies with I have plenty of people here for me but thanks. Just hearing that response made me cry. I put myself out there for him and he still cant see that I am trying to be nice. I even came clean about what I did the past days and I am still the horrible person. What does it take to see what you are as well? Everyone needs a mirror to look in when they speak to people. If I went to pick our daughter up and you decide to use that time to see your girlfriend that is uncalled for, in my opinion... It gets harder everyday especially when you try to right your wrongs. I believe it is my time to apologize for all that I have done so I can be forgiven if not by him then my Jesus Christ...
Today my son and I had a WIC appt and it went great! He is 3 weeks, 7lb 11oz and 20in long! He is growing so fast!!!
Have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment