Saturday, July 16, 2011

Family!!!

FAMILY is so important to me and I have a two beautiful kids! God has truly blessed me with a great life and wonderful kids to share it with. Today we took our first family pictures!! Our photographer was Bethney she has her own home studio, B.Bright Photography! She was awesome. Adalyn took some good pictures but was more concerned with Bethney's sons toys! Christian did good he had three poopy diapers and had to eat a few times but did great! We got to use my boots, his dads hat and the blanket I made him in some of the shots! We got a couple family pictures but it was hard to keep Adalyn still! We got a couple with her and our cell phones in the pictures! Here is a sneak peek at our pictures.
I am sending my thoughts and prayers towards Granmama, she is sick right now and it hurts me to see her this way. I know we do not get to see or speak much but I am sorry and I love you. I have been blessed to get to know you these past couple years. You have given me great advise and guidance when I asked for it. Thank you Granmama, we love you and wishing you well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment