Monday, July 25, 2011

No way!

How can this be? Why do yall choose to be this way? I try and try but still get shot down by many. I feel as I am being lied to by so many and dont understand why... I have lied recently and made the mistake of doing that but I confessed it and apologized for it. I dont get enjoyment when I lied but do some people enjoy it. I tell you I dont want to fight anymore but you cut the ties with me. I am really thinking it is time to move out of state for a while and be done with it all. I cannot handle being sad and depressed every second of every day. New Jersey is looking promising to go to for a while with the kids! My son needs prayers, I pray that today is the last time he will have to go to the hospital to have his bili rubin checked. I pray that resources will be blessed upon my family of three. When I am blessed with much I shall deem blessings on ones that have not betrayed me, shunned me or my kids, disrespected us or anything. I wish the world can one day be evil and hurt free. I seen somethings this week I wish to have never seen but that is life and the cost of losing one you love. Granmama I looked at you as a grandmother to me and respected you deeply. The kids and I will honor you and take a moment of silence on your day of resting. We will always remember your stern looks you gave, smile, hugs, I love you's, old stories of when you were younger, and just the amount of love you had and gave to others. I remember the first day I met you and you gave me the biggest HUG I had gotten in a long time. I hope to see you one day and have our long talks again. I will make sure your great grandkids know who you were and what you did in your life and how amazing you were. Thank you for teaching Adalyn what you have so far. We love and miss you. Can ones' death bring many together for the better? I pray that this one does and the signs of it have already been put into effect. TO the Witten Family your in our prayers and we wish you happiness. I can only do that much since I am no longer needed and have almost come to terms with that. I hope we can be as we were before and stop putting what happens between two people affect how others treat you. I want to go MIA for a well and just travel with the kids... If life was only that simple... To everyone have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment