Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Liar Liar Pants On Fire.....

I hate having to lie and I rarely do it... I also hate being lied to especially when I know the truth and ask the person about it and they cannot even tell you the truth... UGH I tried to help you out and you completely take advantage of the kindness I poured out to you... I am so fed up and ashamed of myself for continuing to see the best of you and who you were... Today has not been a good day with family sick and being stressed about stuff... I know that I am struggling but trying to belittle me about it and tell me I cannot do what is best for my family at this time is not right. I did not choose this path at all if I had my way it would go back to the way it was months ago and when everyone got along. I truly love my life and my kids and have faith in the Lord but I just feel so lost and dont have the answers for this one.
So if I dont get approved for a place by next weekend I am going to house sit for Jessica then I will either start renting a hotel room for us, move to Kansas, move with my dad, or move to Texas for a while... DECISIONS DECISIONS.....

No comments:

Post a Comment