Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Trust?

Do you ever wonder who you can trust and who you cant? Well recently I am seriously questioning people in my life because I am not sure if I am able to trust certain ones. It is hard to know who is being trustworthy or stabbing you in the back. A person working against you could ruin things that could happen in the future. But I know my actions can also effect everything that may happen in the future. Enough on trust.... I got the call from Christian's doctor and his jaundice levels are 9.7 but are going down so I have to call again tomorrow and see if I need to take him back in a week. I am so thankful that his levels are going down. Today my daughter turned 18 months today!!! I cannot believe that she is growing so fast, it only feels like yesterday that we were in the hospital for a 15 hour labor and then she was here at 6pm on January 19, 2010!!! Today a friend I went to school with gave me some of her sons' clothes that he has out grew which is going to help me out alot! I put him in one of the newborn sleepers and it still swallowed him!! Today I spent the day with my children, packing our things, and cleaning the house up again! I really pray and hope that I am able to find my family a place to live... I think I made a mistake and it is making me all paranoid.... I really need to get over him and try to move on. I am really happy with my life but I know to make anything better I need to get over him. There is a place in my heart for him but it cannot be my whole heart anymore... There was a night that he spilled his feelings to me and then I did the same one night to him but thats as far as its gone. A miracle will need to happen if we ever want to fix it and do what is best for our children. All in all I have a great life! Love God, my kids, and my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment