Friday, July 1, 2011

June 29!

What a blessed day, June 29th, was! I welcomed my son, Christian Emmerick Lee Bieger, into this world. I completed my goal of having a natural birth and it was the most amazing feeling and experience I have accomplished this year! I was so thankful for all our family and friends that came down and waited for him to arrive. I could not have gotten through it if it wasnt for the amazing women that stayed by my side and Christian's father at the end. I was surprised at myself that I could go through a natural birth but it was something I really wanted to do. So far I have been very successful with breastfeeding except tonight I have a couple clogged ducts but Christian is doing great at it!!! I am so thrilled that I have been able to breastfeed so far! Adalyn was so thrilled that we were home tonight, I have missed that little girl so much I have been away from her for about a week.. I feel absolutely complete with my life and children!! Have a blessed night...

No comments:

Post a Comment