Saturday, July 23, 2011

I did what I could....

I did what I could...I apologized and you did not care at all and could not apologize for your words or actions. You say it was all because of me but yet I wasnt the one that choose to leave you did and that has had many consequences with us, our friends and family. Families are torn secretly and we cannot even be civil with eachother because we are so upset at one another. I am done with fighting and dont plan to do it anymore. I am moving to NE Kansas and now you call me a moocher because you think I am trying to move closer to your family. I havent mooched one thing off anyone or any of your family, I bought our son everything he has because you would not help I guess a lifted truck, Ipad, and fourwheeler are more important. I am just so furious.... I pray this is the last post I write about how I am upset with you. I told you how I felt today about everything you have done from leaving me at the hospital when our son was born but you could be there for your girlfriend when she had surgery that is not right... I am finally done with all this and so happy to know you dont give two s**** about me, not even that I am the mother of your children. Now you tell me that you will sign the birth certificate and are demanding for him to have your last name. I am sorry but you lost that privilege when you denied to sign at the hospital. If my son wants to change his last name when he is older I will let him but I am the one that claimed him and you didnt. If you would have signed it he would have your name. Oh and his full name is                             CHRISTIAN EMMERICK LEE BIEGER, not just Christian Emmerick..... It is not fair to him that you choose to be dad when its convienant but you cannot help me out or offer to buy diapers or anything. Just because you have stuff at your grandparents house doesnt mean you dont try to help at all....  I am done... Got tons of packing and moved some stuff in storage today. I put tons of stuff on the curb today and I plan to do some more tonight or tomorrow night. So Adalyn came home with only having a 25 min nap and has been fighting taking one ever since she got her and throwing fits. My night started off well! I was thinking of taking the kids to the drive in but not sure now.
My prayers are with Granmama and all the family. I love you all even if there is tension you all have done great things for my kids and me and I thank you. She is a wonderful woman and this isnt fair that shes hurting and in pain. God please answer our healing prayers for her. Amen. Love all.

No comments:

Post a Comment