Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hopefully it will be down....

So my little boy has been up to the hospital twice since we have been discharged from the hospital after his birth. This is because before we discharged his bili levels (jaundice) were high. When his peditrician seen the levels he informed me that it was barelly over the high mark but would like to have him tested to see if it had gone down. Well it had gotten higher when I took him the next day. So they had him go back that Monday and it was still high but was going down. I have been putting him in the window or walking outside for a bit so he can get some sun. I have to take him back tomorrow morning and I am hoping it will be the last time. I hate that my son is going through this he is too small to have to be sick...
My kids are doing great together and it isnt so bad being a single mom of two! I do hate that I am doing it alone and do not have the moral or emotional support that you usually get from the other parent of your children. I know that one day God will send me a man that is deserving of both me and my wonderful kids that will show me moral support.
Church this morning was great! VBS kids did a great job at singing and all the lessons they learned about God. Today Pastor Kelly introduced Christian to our church! He is such a passionate pastor, I am going to talk to him about possibly dedicating my children to the Lord sometime in the next month or so. I would hope the family that is involved with my kids might consider coming to witness it, I guess we will see.
So this past weekend I was asked out on a date but not sure what I should say. I know I should probably say Yes but I am not sure about the whole dating scene anymore because I have the worst judgement in guys (showing from my short track record of guys I have dated). Ugh its hard being a single mom when you get asked out.
I love my life and my adorable children... Here is another sneak peek at our photo session....

No comments:

Post a Comment